Moths represent transformation, hidden knowledge, inner wisdom, psychic abilities, and shadow work. They are connected to the moon, feminine and yin energies, and intuitive discoveries. They show up to help you discover your hidden desires and awaken to your true self.
The Symbolism of a Moth: throughout history and in different cultures moths have had different symbolic meanings. Most commonly, moths are symbolic of death and the mysteries of the afterlife. Spiritually, death represents change, and the ending of something so that something else can begin. In many Native American cultures, they considered moths to be messengers from the spirit world, especially from those that have passed on.
大衍筮法即蓍草揲蓍法，是“四书五经”之《易经》原文中所唯一记载的一种最为古老的筮法。 筮即策，是运用蓍草按照一定的要求和规定得出特定的数字组合，从而用数字变化成周易阴阳卦爻符号，并以此结合《易经》卦爻辞吉凶作为决策或谋略的重要判断方法。 “大衍筮法”出自今传本朱熹隶定的易传《系辞上传》。
Serotonin is the key hormone that stabilizes our mood, feelings of well-being, and happiness. This hormone impacts your entire body. It enables brain cells and other nervous system cells to communicate with each other.
1. Food source contains tryptophan, an amino acid that’s converted to serotonin.https://www.healthline.com/health/how-to-increase-serotonin
3. Bright light.
6. Mood induction.
Melatonin is a hormone primarily released by the pineal gland at night, and has long been associated with control of the sleep–wake cycle.
There are many things one can do to naturally increase melatonin levels without supplements.
1. Take A Break From Technology.https://www.ourpaleolife.com/how-to-increase-melatonin/
2. Start Dimming Lights Early.
3. Reduce Exposure to Blue Lights Before Bed Time.
4. Cut Back on Social Media.
5. Eat A Healthy Diet.
6. Increase Relaxation.
Serotonin is primarily Yang Attribute (陽) while Melatonin is inherently Yin Nature (陰). This could share similarities with Feng Shui (風水). The HeTu (河圖) principle of origins (生數) and wholeness (成數).
• Number of Origins – 生數 – 1,2,3,4. These numbers are perceived as Yin (隂). And, these are the hours when Melatonin are active, recovery take place and we are linked up with the Universe/ Divine.
• Number of Wholeness – 成數 – 6,7,8,9. These numbers are perceived as Yang (陽). Which indicates start of the day, when productivity and creation begins. Where we begin the work of the Universe/ Divine.
Not going into the application or technicals of BaZi/ FengShui in this article. It merely to highlight the importance of this 2 zones… So that, our overall well-being improves.
Incidentally, this is the 2 zone where Manifestation, Prayers and Visualization are done, are communicated to the Universe/Divine and Responded or Realised.
Besides knowing what you are manifesting, to whom you are asking and the expectation/outcome; it is important to identify the source of energy or the chemistry rationale as well as the timing all this take place. In this case, Serotonin (陽) – Yang Hours and Melatonin (陰) – Yin Hours. In short, Taiji (太極); because, where the consciousness is… energy gathers.
‘P.S ~ For those familiar, Mudra would facilitate this activation as well. Because, our Qi Flow points also passes thru’ our palms and fingers.’
In the new age of BaZi analysis and Feng Shui Manifestation. We were often told that by improving ourselves we can attract more opportunities in our life. And ultimately, increasing our luck and wealth. What the Masters and Gurus didn’t talk about is the reason behind it, why they recommend that and what (really) we are going thru during a negative luck cycle.
The Feng Shui Masters and BaZi Gurus says..
1. We are to be be bold, decisive and take action to challenge status quo and move towards the desired outcome. This is because the useful element in our chart is often lacking and this is the source of activity or energy to induce the necessary change in our life. For example, lacking in resource element = the need to put down ego, seek help or acquire knowledge.
2. We should continuously learn and upgrade our skills and knowledge. This is because, usually when we’re going thru a down cycle, it either the authority element overpowered (became 7 killing) or resource element overflow (Querent become lazy and unmotivated). During this time of excessive element, expending these energy thru skill and knowledge upgrade is a tailwind activity.
3. We also need to cultivate wisdom and awareness, which leads to mindfulness practice. This is thru karmic lenses, have a heart of gratitude, being thankful. Change the feeling, change the aura, change the thinking, change the outcome.
4. We must learn to be happy and passionate in whatever you do, passion is learned and not found. Why? Because if you do something well and repeatedly practice it over time, we can develop a specialization, this give good vibes and energy to self and people around us. Earl Nightingale said: “One hour per day of study will put you at the top of your field within three years. Within five years you’ll be a national authority. In seven years, you can be one of the best people in the world at what you do.”
5. We are reminded to to stay calm and do not overreact in lousy situation as it may lean toward a downward spiral outcome. Because during a downward luck cycle, fast and haste speeds up the negative cycle. Nothing wrong, but do we have the mental and physical capacity to handle it? Otherwise, Slow down so that the we have time to use other tools (i.e Date Selection, Feng Shui, QiMen) to assess and revalidate each situation and steer towards a mitigated outcome.
In essence, when we are going thru a negative luck cycle, we are in the process of clearing up our karmic debts. During this time, the we are unlikely to meet with a Master or Nobleman who can truly open up our wisdom and help us.
Flip side, we might think that we could easily spend some money, engage a consultant and expect immediate improvement to manifest in our lives.
The pitfall of this ‘Weltanschauung’ is that, when there is no wound, light cannot enter. if we hadn’t cut clear a piece of our karmic debt, there is no gap for light to enter. And when attempting manifestation at this stage might induce a sense of false ego, fake deity, wannabe guardian or worst devil itself.
The feng shui technique I studied was called “Xuan Kong”, a sub-branch of the “flying star” family. It comprises complex formulas and Taoist philosophies, where the stars should move within nine square boxes according to the Chinese calendar, which includes the 24 solar terms and eight trigrams (Pa Kua). I thought I could be in charge of my own life and felt great.
I learned that the flat I owned for less than two years had “bad feng shui”. Because I was in a bad relationship that made me want to commit suicide at that time, I believed that the flat was bad luck and sold it. Thinking that my place had bad feng shui brought a lot of fear and worry, but my life didn’t improve after I sold the flat. Looking back, I was actually cursing myself and inviting ungodly spirits into my life, so that eventually, bad things did happen. It became a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Whenever things turned out the way I wanted, I would give the credit to feng shui. If things didn’t go my way, I would just dig deeper and buy more feng shui objects or make some adjustments, in the hope that I would get it right this time. However, the deeper I got into feng shui, the more my desires grew. I was stuck in a vicious cycle where I was going around and around, desiring more and more. There was no true happiness or joy.
Feng shui just encourages us to idolise Taoism as well as our own pride. When we become so used to taking matters into own hands, we will find it hard to submit ourselves to God and let Him take control of our lives. Feng shui is just another scheme that Satan uses to prevent people from seeing the love and grace of God for themselves.”https://teachinghumblehearts.com/en/feng-shui-unprofitable/
In recent times, there has been literatures and sources advocating the benefits and advantage of dried flowers and plants.
One obvious advantages are economic and convenience and more sustainable than fresh flowers: “Don’t Waste Your Money on Fresh Flowers—Buy Dried Flowers Instead”.
One webpage suggest the use of a few branches out of the backyard as centerpieces for your next dinner party or leave a bundle of eucalyptus by the front door to welcome your guests with the refreshing scent while another author gives you 7 dried flowers decor ideas. Backed by science, an Entomologist articulate that Dried flowers and other plant materials are a popular way to decorate the home or office. Unfortunately, natural plant products attracts and become the habitat or the food for various insects and pests. While in a Feng Shui (The Spruce) discusses the challenge with a dried flower is to Keep its Energy Fresh and Keeping it Special.
All living organisms go through a nature process of birth, growth, death, entomb and decay process. A plant or flower that is dead and dried no longer have any life force or Yang Energy (陽氣) and given time, Yin Energy (陰氣) will accumulate, that’s why pest are attracted to it. When Yin Energy takes over, the Yin aspect will start to absorb Yang energy in order to balance itself, this leads to a decline in Vibrant Energy or Yang Energy (陽氣) in the property or household.
A plant or flower that is dead also symbolizes Death Door ( 死門), Sickness Star (天芮), Tomb and Decay (墓絕) phrase. And, wouldn’t the idea of a plant or flower that is dead resemblance a corpse (僵尸), perhaps merely less obnoxious in the look and feel when compared against a corpse (僵尸).
We can regulate our genome by changing our environment or changing our perception of the environment…
~ Dr. Bruce Lipton
此釀精米步合：45% & 39%