1. It may be purifying
2. It may help relieve the symptoms of some conditions
3. It can be a spiritual tool
4. It may help dispel negative energy
5. It can cleanse or empower specific objects
6. It may help improve your mood
7. It may help soothe stress
8. It may improve the quality of your sleep
9. It may help boost cognition
10. It may help boost your energy levels
11. It can create an uplifting fragrance
These steps apply whether you’re smudging yourself, your home, or an object.
1. Light the end of a sage bundle with a match. Blow out quickly if it catches on fire.
2. The tips of the leaves should smolder slowly, releasing thick smoke. Direct this smoke around your body and space with one hand while holding the bundle in the other.
3. Allow the incense to linger on the areas of your body or surroundings you’d like to focus on. Using a fan or feather can also help direct the smoke, though this is optional.
4. Allow the ash to collect in a ceramic bowl or shell.https://www.healthline.com/health/benefits-of-burning-sage#3-smudging-techniques
P.S. -> Anticlockwise is for cleansing while Clockwise is for enhancement.
You must be logged in to post a comment.