Serotonin is the key hormone that stabilizes our mood, feelings of well-being, and happiness. This hormone impacts your entire body. It enables brain cells and other nervous system cells to communicate with each other.
1. Food source contains tryptophan, an amino acid that’s converted to serotonin.https://www.healthline.com/health/how-to-increase-serotonin
3. Bright light.
6. Mood induction.
Melatonin is a hormone primarily released by the pineal gland at night, and has long been associated with control of the sleep–wake cycle.
There are many things one can do to naturally increase melatonin levels without supplements.
1. Take A Break From Technology.https://www.ourpaleolife.com/how-to-increase-melatonin/
2. Start Dimming Lights Early.
3. Reduce Exposure to Blue Lights Before Bed Time.
4. Cut Back on Social Media.
5. Eat A Healthy Diet.
6. Increase Relaxation.
Serotonin is primarily Yang Attribute (陽) while Melatonin is inherently Yin Nature (陰). This could share similarities with Feng Shui (風水). The HeTu (河圖) principle of origins (生數) and wholeness (成數).
• Number of Origins – 生數 – 1,2,3,4. These numbers are perceived as Yin (隂). And, these are the hours when Melatonin are active, recovery take place and we are linked up with the Universe/ Divine.
• Number of Wholeness – 成數 – 6,7,8,9. These numbers are perceived as Yang (陽). Which indicates start of the day, when productivity and creation begins. Where we begin the work of the Universe/ Divine.
Not going into the application or technicals of BaZi/ FengShui in this article. It merely to highlight the importance of this 2 zones… So that, our overall well-being improves.
Incidentally, this is the 2 zone where Manifestation, Prayers and Visualization are done, are communicated to the Universe/Divine and Responded or Realised.
Besides knowing what you are manifesting, to whom you are asking and the expectation/outcome; it is important to identify the source of energy or the chemistry rationale as well as the timing all this take place. In this case, Serotonin (陽) – Yang Hours and Melatonin (陰) – Yin Hours. In short, Taiji (太極); because, where the consciousness is… energy gathers.
‘P.S ~ For those familiar, Mudra would facilitate this activation as well. Because, our Qi Flow points also passes thru’ our palms and fingers.’
You must be logged in to post a comment.