In the course of learning and reading BaZi, most of the practitioner would come across this topic of pregnancy, abortion and miscarriage. The Querent would also be keen to know what Bazi combinations will indicate a higher tendency for abortion or miscarriage during a consultation.
In a positive light, the Querent want to know what is the probability of them having a miscarriage so that they can be better prepared and avoid such a situation / outcome.
This is a valid concern for them as miscarriage can be a very painful and traumatic experience. Depending on which side of the coin you flip, some would fall back on studies like ‘The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) estimates it is the most common form of pregnancy loss. It is estimated that as many as 26% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage and up to 10% of clinically recognized pregnancies ~ 29 Jan 2021’ to aid the patient move into acceptance and recovery.
From a BaZi perspective, it is rather rare to have a combination which give a 70% sure that abortion or miscarriage would happen. At best, it would be highlighted as a risk point. At this juncture, we need to separate it into Intentional or Accidental.
Regardless, intentional or accidental so long as life is loss, one needs to make an effort as do Deliverance Ritual for the Unborn Child. Needlessly to spell it out, for those who have gone thru’ this traumatic chapter would understand the spiritual entanglement and the negative luck it brings (and the impact to the overall well-being of household members).
Below are some key BaZi/ Feng Shui points based in past experiences.
1. Accidental miscarriage, the chart would likely indicate a risk of accident. Likely caused by Grand Duke, Month General or Day Officer.
2. Intentional abortion, the chart would have a natal punishment frame already in place, and it frequently being activated by the house Feng Shui.
3. A chart that is extremely heated or chilled has the risk of miscarriages.
4. A chart which hour pillar, Eating God or Hurting Officer (伤官食神) is in emptiness void has the risk of miscarriages or low affinity with children (i.e inability to conceive).
5. A chart which has the natal formation of ‘Condor Grabbing Food’ or ‘Hurting Officer Meets Authority’ is also a indicator of the risk of miscarriages or low affinity with children.
6. Hurting Officer or Eating God is in Sick/ Tomb/ Decay phrase.
7. Day Master is exceptionally weak. In rating method of BaZi, represent approx 10% of the entire chart. This usually indicate poorer health and constitution or less constructive lifestyle or nutritional habits.
8. Construction and Renovation (creates noise and irregular vibration) in the house during the various stages of Prenatal Development.
9. Life Gua of the baby and mummy are hit by externalities (i.e. Flying Stars, Poison Arrows, Changes to the Landform).
Lastly for ‘those’ Master involved in Date Selection for C-Section, beside choosing a good date for the baby; also be mindful to check that it doesn’t clashes, harm or pierce the BaZi chart of the Mummy. Because as a Metaphysician, I believe that by virtue of giving a date to the family, the practitioner is giving away his/ her blessing away to help the family and baby. The Karmic entanglement might be worth more than the monies earned from this activity.
Since, the Universe blessed us (The Practitioner / Master / Gurus / Enthusiast) with this piece of Metaphysics Knowledge and Skills, it is only right to return Universe the favour and also our duty to ‘Live in Service’ for those who need help in this aspect (keeping in mind and heart, the 3 Precepts.
When there is no Affinity, I’ll pass.
When it’s against Conscience, I’ll pass.
When it affects others’ Feng Shui, I’ll pass.