In the new age of BaZi analysis and Feng Shui Manifestation. We were often told that by improving ourselves we can attract more opportunities in our life. And ultimately, increasing our luck and wealth. What the Masters and Gurus didn’t talk about is the reason behind it, why they recommend that and what (really) we are going thru during a negative luck cycle.
The Feng Shui Masters and BaZi Gurus says..
1. We are to be be bold, decisive and take action to challenge status quo and move towards the desired outcome. This is because the useful element in our chart is often lacking and this is the source of activity or energy to induce the necessary change in our life. For example, lacking in resource element = the need to put down ego, seek help or acquire knowledge.
2. We should continuously learn and upgrade our skills and knowledge. This is because, usually when we’re going thru a down cycle, it either the authority element overpowered (became 7 killing) or resource element overflow (Querent become lazy and unmotivated). During this time of excessive element, expending these energy thru skill and knowledge upgrade is a tailwind activity.
3. We also need to cultivate wisdom and awareness, which leads to mindfulness practice. This is thru karmic lenses, have a heart of gratitude, being thankful. Change the feeling, change the aura, change the thinking, change the outcome.
4. We must learn to be happy and passionate in whatever you do, passion is learned and not found. Why? Because if you do something well and repeatedly practice it over time, we can develop a specialization, this give good vibes and energy to self and people around us. Earl Nightingale said: “One hour per day of study will put you at the top of your field within three years. Within five years you’ll be a national authority. In seven years, you can be one of the best people in the world at what you do.”
5. We are reminded to to stay calm and do not overreact in lousy situation as it may lean toward a downward spiral outcome. Because during a downward luck cycle, fast and haste speeds up the negative cycle. Nothing wrong, but do we have the mental and physical capacity to handle it? Otherwise, Slow down so that the we have time to use other tools (i.e Date Selection, Feng Shui, QiMen) to assess and revalidate each situation and steer towards a mitigated outcome.
In essence, when we are going thru a negative luck cycle, we are in the process of clearing up our karmic debts. During this time, the we are unlikely to meet with a Master or Nobleman who can truly open up our wisdom and help us.
Flip side, we might think that we could easily spend some money, engage a consultant and expect immediate improvement to manifest in our lives.
The pitfall of this ‘Weltanschauung’ is that, when there is no wound, light cannot enter. if we hadn’t cut clear a piece of our karmic debt, there is no gap for light to enter. And when attempting manifestation at this stage might induce a sense of false ego, fake deity, wannabe guardian or worst devil itself.