The most common use of Chinese coins in feng shui is for attracting the energy of wealth and money. Another popular use of coins in feng shui is as protection and good luck cure. These energies sure do go together, do they not? When a person achieves financial stability, she or he also feels more protected and, of course, lucky! To use Chinese coins as a feng shui money cure, start by exploring the variety of feng shui cures that incorporate Chinese coins in their design. Next, locate the money area of your home. After you’ve found your money area, find the best way to display your cure in a way that works well with your overall home decor. For example, you can hang your Chinese coins tassel on the wall, you can frame it, or you can simply place it on any appropriate surface (desk, books, etc). It might be helpful to know that you do not always have to display your feng shui cure in plain view; sometimes you can have it hidden.Your feng shui cure will work just as well, especially if you can still see it. This can be the case of having your Chinese coin tassel inside a desk drawer that you use often. Of course, you will have to have an absolutely clean and organized desk drawer! You can do the same steps in your office to focus even more on attracting the energy of abundance into your life. Do not forget to place the coins on the Yang side—four characters facing up.
1. Coin should be copper material.
2. Number of coin ideally is 6, align with LuoShu number, representing Qian （乾）.
3. And, preferably have to be “顺治、康熙、雍正、乾隆、嘉庆、道光” this 6 emperor and dynasty.
4. Even so, it is alike a warning sign to the household members so as to avoid or reduce the usage of that particular sector with 5 yellow “五黃” and/or 2 black “二黑” flying stars.
* If you see a radiation warning sign; you won’t hang around that area, would you?