Forgiveness transformation anger and hurt to healing and peace. Set yourself free, improves health and raise vibrational energy, attract good luck.
1. Embrace the situation and release ourselves, don’t keep revisiting what has happen.
2. Switch from blaming others to understand ourselves.
3. Don’t go to sleep angry.
4. Stop acting fragile and keep looking for reasons to be offended.
5. Reduce conflicts by avoiding telling people what to do.
6. Happiness is our own responsibility.
7. Be kind instead of being right.
8. Practice giving.
1. Optics to see Opportunity, to understand the flow.
2. Diligence, putting time and energy into a subject matter or an objective. Focusing on a goal.
3. Organisation encompass various aspects.
Organisation of thoughts,
Organisation of emotions,
Organisation of body,
Organisation of spiritual energy,
4. Perfectionism, healthy perfectionism is the believe that it’s possible to achieve perfection. The perfection of the above 4 items (above).
5. Prudence, check the path, check the relationship and make right decision. Here are 4 type of people:
Spectators, Energy Vampires
Optimistic and Motivated
In BaZi destiny reading concept always talk about auspicious vs Inauspicious element. On the ground, in our everyday life, what this means can draw analogy of one’s favorite food. It not the expensive meal or restaurant that taste the best, it what one’s loves that taste the best.
Astronomers use the word conjunction to describe meetings of planets and other objects on our sky’s dome.
They use the term great conjunction to describe meetings of Jupiter and Saturn, the two biggest worlds in our solar system. The next great conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn will be December 21, 2020.
It’ll be the first Jupiter-Saturn conjunction since the year 2000, and the closest Jupiter-Saturn conjunction since the year 1623! At their closest, Jupiter and Saturn will be only 0.1 degrees apart. That’s just 1/5 of a full moon diameter.
The extra-close Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in 2020 won’t be matched again until the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction of March 15, 2080.
In astronomy, the great conjunction refers to the planetary alignment of Jupiter and Saturn. The last great conjunction took place on May 31, 2000, next is in December 2020.
This planetary alignment of Jupiter and Saturn take place every 19.85 years. This approx. 20 years duration has close similarities with the flying stars theory of marking out a new period. This is one reasons to believe that the changes of period in flying stars theory that originally developed; had came from observation of planetary alignment.
By following the planetary alignment, period 9 should be in 2020 instead of the commercially said 2024.
Many household plants are strategically placed for decoration and to maintain feng shui.
The snake plant is one of those plants known for both looking good and improving air quality.
辰 – resemblance to a fence to contain the plants
戌 – resemblance to a smelting factory
丑 – resemblance to a dam to contain water
未 – resemblance to a furnace to contain fire